Wednesday, January 18, 2012

say yes to the dress!

    My mom and sister visited this past weekend! We spent the weekend discussing wedding details, of course, but it was also a good time just to hang out and catch up. The main reason for the trip was for me to model the dress I had chosen!! I had about 2-3 that I liked, but I kept staring at the picture of this one and smiling. I put it on again on Saturday and confirmed that it is definitely my dress!!! It'll take about 12 weeks for it to come in so now it's just sit and wait. Rod's mom and sister joined us as well. They were all supportive and loved the dress too! I can't wait!!! 
   


    We spent the rest of Saturday watching Rod's UAH Women's Basketball game (they won-making this year's Lady Chargers have the best starting record in school history!) We then headed home to watch Courtney Porter make it into the top 13 of Miss America!!! 


    Rod and I are getting engagement photos taken this Saturday! Rod is sad we are missing the Alabama National Championship Celebration... but with both of our schedules this was the only weekend we could do it. Gotta get those Save the Dates out soon!!!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment