Tuesday, January 10, 2012

bridal fair

Rod and I checked out the Modern Bride bridal show this past Sunday! We got to see a lot of different vendors from around the Huntsville area. It was great, because we got to confirm that our caterer, Becky Hartley, is by far the best!!! Her food and cakes and even punch were to die for! 


We also got to meet a couple different DJ/Bands as well. This one guy had a photo booth set up. He was already booked for our date, but we took the opportunity to take a fun photo!







This weekend my mom and sister are coming up to see the dresses I've picked out so far! I am 100% set on one particular dress, but I already made an additional appointment so I'll show them the others as well I guess! I cannot wait!!! All these decisions are flying by so quickly, but I'm glad that I've been able to easily decide on things. It's so much fun!! 

Rod and I booked our photographer as well, Jason Qualls! Rod has been amazed by his work for a couple years now, and I immediately fell in love with his talent too! We are taking engagement photos January 21st!! Woo hoo!!!! :)

Last night, by the way, the Alabama Crimson Tide won the BCS National Championship! We had a few people over and enjoyed watching the Tide shutout the LSU Tigers 21-0! That's 3 BCS titles in a row for the state of Alabama! Now next weekend we are praying for my freshman suitemate and dear friend, Courtney Porter. She is competing as Miss Alabama in Miss America this Saturday night!! It'd be great to bring that title home to Alabama as well!

War Tide and Roll Eagle, y'all! ;)

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment