Friday, January 20, 2012

rain rain go away

    Tomorrow is our engagement photo shoot! We are super excited about it! We are meeting with our photographer, Jason Qualls, in Birmingham Saturday afternoon. I don't know what all he has in store for our shoot, but I've started on a couple things to help with designing the save the dates!!




    I grabbed some scrap vinyl from work and a scrap cedar board, stained the board, and cut out our date in a cute font in the vinyl!! I am going to tie some twine around the ends for us to hold it with.


    The picture to the right here is some scrap magnet material for our Save the Dates!! I'm thankful for a job that I can use something that would be trash and recycle it for my wedding. Makes me feel a little "green" plus it's saving us money too! Yay! 


Pray it doesn't rain too bad tomorrow. It's 60% thunderstorms. I know we could take some cute pictures in the rain as well as inside, but it'd be nice to not have to deal with the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment