Wednesday, February 29, 2012

save the date!

         Save the dates are being sent out today!!! I'm so excited (and partially relieved)! I can't wait for our guest to get them and I hope they enjoy them! We worked hard cutting out the magnets, applying the graphics ( I had some awesome help from Chris and Elizabeth in our graphics department at work!), cutting out the address labels, and applying them to the envelopes. I've checked over the addresses about 6 times... Hopefully they will all get to the right place! I've posted some pictures below. My next project will involve some green moss and the letter "B" as well as some burlap as our door accents at the wedding!!




Results of DIY Save the Dates and Invitations...










1 comment:

  1. love them! Oh I can't wait to get mine in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete