Thursday, September 13, 2012

thank you


As we wrap up our thank you cards we want to reiterate on our blog how thankful we are for everyone that pitched in, helped plan, support, and celebrate with us! Our day was perfect and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

A HUGE thanks goes out to our parents. So many things happened because of you guys and they wouldn't have happened otherwise. The time, effort, money and sweat that went in to making our wedding happen meant so much to Rod and I. 

From the flowers, fixing up the Camaro, building the arbor, enduring allergies to cut and drill sycamore branches, to an absolutely PERFECT rehearsal dinner we would like to thank the Blacks, the best in-laws a girl could ask for!! I am truly thankful to have such an awesome second family that has been there for Rod and me through so much. We thank y'all for all of the support, advice, sushi ;), and time that you have invested into our lives. We love y'all!!

From the moss covered letter "Bs", just as I imagined the pine tree slice centerpieces, burlap table runners, travel time, and moral support we want to thank the Meagher's! Rod and I are truly thankful for all of the time you guys invested in our special day. The look and the feel of the wedding was complete with the items you guys helped make. We love y'all and are so thankful for you guys and all of the support you guys offer to us each and every day. 

I would like to especially thank Rod's groomsmen for getting up early on Saturday (after a late night Friday) to help set up all of the awesome decorations. You guys made my dream come true and everything looked absolutely amazing and I am so thankful for you guys. Rod and I both are thankful for all of the time, effort, traveling and patience you put into our special day. I know Rod had an amazing Bachelor party and is so thankful for each and every one of your friendships. We love y'all too!! :)

My bridesmaids... you guys are awesome! Rod and I are so thankful for all that you guys invested in our special day, from traveling to planning showers and the bachelorette party, everything was so perfect. I am so thankful for each and every one of you! I'm sure Rod is too for you guys keeping me sane a lot of times :-). We thank y'all for being such great friends and for being so helpful and supportive. We love y'all!!!

Andy Grant, our officiant. We thank you a ton! You came out after a stressful week at work and did such a great job and we are so honored that you were able to marry us. It meant a lot to me as you being a close co-worker for the last 3 years. We are so glad that you were able to share that moment with us and we will treasure it forever. Thank you!!

Now, last but CERTAINLY not least, probably one of the biggest thank you's goes out to Sheila Nobles, Rod's aunt and our day-of coordinator. You were perfect!! You made the day go without a hitch and we definitely could not have done any of it without you. You implemented all of my dreams and ideas perfectly and kept everything running so smoothly. We are SO thankful and can't even put into words how much we appreciate the stress and time you put into our day. A big thanks goes out to Eric and the girls as well because I know they were running around helping a ton too! You guys are awesome and we love y'all so much!!!

3 comments:

  1. I should thank you for the honor of conducting the ceremony, I can truly say it was one of my favorites. You are right about Sheila, she could be a full time coordinator . God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wedding could not have been more perfect. I'm so happy for you guys and I'm so thrilled to finally have a younger sister (technically you're not, but whatever).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alan! I am glad to finally have an "older" brother! :)

    ReplyDelete